FREIGHT TRANSPORT COORDINATOR (FOREMAN)
Freight transport coordinators or foremen supervise and coordinate the work of drivers. They are employed by road transport companies.
- Supervise, coordinate, and plan the activities of personnel responsible for driving trucks
- Implement working methods aimed at respecting delays and coordinating activities with other services
- Solve work-related problems and recommend measures to improve performance
- Purchase equipment and supplies
- Train workers on their duties, safety standars and company policies
- Recommend personnel management measures, such as hiring and promotions
- Draft reports, prepare budgets, and track expenses.